At Home Nursing Care providers are highly trained San Diego and Los Angeles senior home caregivers. Whether you need a personal care attendant, home health aide or a licensed registered nurse, our care team is made up of warm and caring women and men who often become their clients’ trusted friends. Our at home care team offers a wide spectrum of San Diego and Los Angeles senior home care services. This includes hourly home caregiver rates and nursing rates as well as 24 hour care available at a reduced daily rate.
Our no cost, in-home-care consultation can help establish which home care services are best for you or your loved one. If you select our quality in home care services, our Nursing Supervisor completes an assessment and carefully determines what your needs are, providing you with clear advice and a plan of care. As a result, you can confidently make the right decision when choosing a certified San Diego home care or Los Angeles home care provider.
At Home Nursing Care is licensed by the California Department of Public Health as a home health agency, which allows us to offer a more comprehensive care package than our competitors. We are also accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care – a voluntary step that ensures we meet stringent national standards for quality. Along with the benefits of non-medical senior in home care in San Diego and Los Angeles, we can offer our clients a higher level of home care including medication management by a nurse, pill box filling and re-fills, wound care, G-tube feedings, disease management, injections and more. Take a look at the list of extra San Diego home care and Los Angeles home care services we provide our clients and call to see if we can help you.
Personal Home Care
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Prepare meals and monitor diet
- Incontinence Care
- Constant Safety Monitoring
Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundering clothes/changing linens
- Supervise home improvements/repairs
- Care for house plants and pets
Incidental Transportation and Errand Services
- Transport & escort to San Diego medical appointments, social engagements, hair appointments and religious services
- Pick up medical prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc., in the San Diego area.
- Provide regular grocery or general shopping service.
Companionship and Activities
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Prepare grocery list and clip coupons for shopping
- Participate in crafts
- Play games and cards
- Letter writing/correspondence/scrap booking or organizing of family memories
Medical Nursing Care At Home
- RN Case Management
- G-Tube Feedings
- Wound Care (stage 1 or 2)
- Call to see if we provide the skilled nursing services you need
With your certified home caregiver, certified home health aide, or certified home health nurse at your side, you can enjoy the best in home care for the elderly and skilled nursing care in San Diego and Los Angeles. You can take advantage of helping hands in nearly every facet of your day-to-day life, including live-in care. You can expect genuine companionship and peace of mind with At Home Nursing Care.